Five ideas for review:
41) “God goes with me wherever I go.“
42) “God is my strength. Vision is His gift.“
43) “God is my Source. I cannot see apart from Him.“
44) “God is the light in which I see.“
45) “God is the Mind with which I think.“
These five statements reflect your identity as part of God, part of love, of light, of peace and of freedom, and so on. Even in the most dismal seeming circumstances your mind is able to imagine something lovely, something peaceful, something just, if you will only focus on it. Ask the inner teacher to help you. Moving, thinking and seeing with any of the qualities that are the creative force you call God, lifts your spirits. And soon you will see the witnesses to that new inner focus in the images surrounding you.