Five ideas for review:
36) “My holiness envelops everything I see.“
37) “My holiness blesses the world.“
38) “There is nothing my holiness cannot do.”
39) “My holiness is my salvation.“
40) “I am blessed as a Son of God.“
Read “perfection” and “joy” for “holiness” and this review takes on new candor and quality. The perfection that is yours is the perfection of creation. It is with you as it is with all other aspects of creation that you experience around you.
Joy can only bless, for that is part of its character. And so your joy blesses the world and the world’s joy blesses you. In the recognition and experience of that, the joy in you and the joy in the world come together and unite. And that is the blessed, perfect and fulfilled state that is your home.