Five ideas for review:
16) “I have no neutral thoughts.“
17) “I see no neutral things.“
18) “I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing.“
19) “I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts.“
20) “I am determined to see.“
The first four statements relate to the idea that the thoughts people think do matter and that they are in constant communication with each other. The fifth statement “I am determined to see” seems to be about just you. Since you are not alone in experiencing the effect of your seeing, your determination to see serves to uplift of your brothers as well. The light in one awakens the light in others.