Five ideas for review:
16) “I have no neutral thoughts.“
17) “I see no neutral things.“
18) “I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing.“
19) “I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts.“
20) “I am determined to see.“
The first four statements relate to the idea that the thoughts people think do matter and that we are in constant communication with each other. The fifth statement reflects the determination to use the dynamic of thoughts reflecting in images in the world for upliftment. The light in one awakens the light in others.