Five ideas for review:
11) My meaningless thoughts are showing me a meaningless world.
12) I am upset because I see a meaningless world.
13) A meaningless world engenders fear.
14) God did not create a meaningless world.
15) My thoughts are images that I have made.
These five ideas stand in circular relationship and describe the loops conjured up by the monkey mind. The anxiety based images you allow to play out in your mind—that we are used to calling thoughts—project into images in the world you see around you. The anxiety thus mirrored back to you causes more anxiety and fear.
Idea 14 stands out: It helps you to put a stop to the automatic turning of the wheel of the monkey mind. For this is not your home. “Let me remember the power of my decision, and recognize where I really abide.” Your real home is the energy field of love and light, of freedom and peace, of joy and fulfillment.